Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Keepers of the Frequency, it's SHOWTIME!



READY OR NOT, HERE WE GO!

Earthquakes in Mexico and Indonesia, Galactic Alignment, Spring Equinox - today and tomorrow- , and new moon in a couple days... it's already a wild ride!

I just had my meditation and I experienced tremendous upgrade. I literally SAW the changed Dimensional Matrix! So cool! Like reality through a lens of Beauty!

Also I had a tremendous Soul Infusion, with DNA change PALPABLE. I feel my body glow in new resonance... Divine Life Blueprint activation to the MAX! ... dizziness, but definitely more is coming, this is only the beginning!

Come on! Get "online" with Spirit NOW!! Find a place of peace, find your Breath, and UPGRADE with Gaia today! Lightworkers, Conscious Humans:

We Are both the Cause and the Effect.
We Are the Keepers of the Frequency...
TIME FOR WORK!!!

Namasté!


No comments:

Post a Comment